The video and article below, will walk you through how to set up your custom lead capture.
The Importance of Capturing Leads
We understand how important it is for agents and brokers to capture the contact information of prospective clients. That’s why our sites offer built-in lead capture functionality. There is basic lead capture functionality included in our basic subscription, while custom lead capture options are available for advanced subscriptions. To view your options, select Lead Capture within the Site Settings drop down.
Site Settings > Lead Capture
This will bring you to your lead capture options:
Lead Capture Settings allow you to decide how proactive your lead capture form will be. You can choose from three options:
Passively Capture Leads
Visitors who want to request more information can enter their contact details in a widget located in the right margin of each single property page. For example:
Actively Capture Leads
A lead capture form will appear after a visitor has viewed 5 property pages, blocking them from viewing the listing details on subsequent properties. Visitors must enter their contact information to move forward and view the property. On our Plymouth theme, for example, the form looks like this:
Aggressively Capture Leads
Aggressive lead capture prevents visitors from viewing any property pages until they've submitted a contact form or registered on your site. The form will look similar to the one above.
Custom Lead Capture Settings
You can also define your own lead capture settings. First, click the Custom Capture Leads icon.
This will expand the custom lead capture options. You can choose to display your lead capture forms based on 4 different criteria.
- After x Site Visits: This allows you set the number of site visits before a visitor has to fill out a lead capture form.
- After x Minutes on Site: Set the number of minutes a visitor can browse the site for before seeing a lead capture form.
- After x Page Views: Set how many pages (of all kinds - About, Listings Search, Area Pages, etc.) the visitor is allowed to view before filling out the lead capture form.
- After x Page Views on a Page Type: Select the number of views of a specific page type before the visitor sees the lead capture form. The options here are: Property Details Page, Property Search Page, Home Page, Blog Post.
- Allow contact form to be dismissable: Selecting this option will allow users to close the lead contact form. If they do this, they'll be returned to your site's home page.
- Write your own thank you message: This allows you to create your own message which will appear once a user has filled out and submitted the contact form.
The emails you receive from lead capture forms will always go to the email address that's entered in your contact details under Site Settings > Site Info > Contact Details. Within lead capture settings, you can also add other email addresses that you would like to forward these emails to. This is a great way to get your leads into a third party CRM if you're using one.
The emails should come from email@example.com. If you are finding that you're not receiving the emails, please make sure you check your spam folder and add this email address to your whitelist.
Need More Help?
If you have additional questions about adjusting your lead capture settings, let our support team know at firstname.lastname@example.org.