This article will show you how to log in to Placester's mobile app.
If you have a Placester account already, you'll use the email address and password associated with your account. The article will also explain how KW and RE/MAX INTEGRA agents can access the app, which is a different process. If you don't have a Placester account, you can create one through the app. If you forget your password, you can also reset your password through the app.
How to login to the app if you have a Placester or NAR account
Open the App on your phone
1. Click 'Sign In'
2. Enter your Placester login credentials, the same ones that you use on Placester.com
How to log in to the app if you have a KW or RE/MAX INTEGRA Account
Because KW and RE/MAX INTEGRA agents access accounts through SSO, will have an instant sign on to the mobile app without a password. The instructions below describe how to setup the instant sign on.
1. Open the App and enter your email address
2. Click "Get Instant Login"
3. On your phone, open up the email and click the "Log into Placester Mobile" button
How to Reset your Password
- Open the App on your phone
- Tap "forgot your password?"
- Enter your email and then tap "Request Password Reset"
How to Create an Account
- Click "Create Account"
- Add Account Information and then click "Create Account"
How to Logout
- Tap the top left gear icon
- Tap "Sign Out" at the bottom
Need More Help?
If you have additional questions about how to log in to the mobile app, let our support team know at email@example.com.