This article will show you how to setup multiple search ads at once using an Agent ID or Broker ID.
In your browser, open the Campaign Manager (CM), at pan.placester.com. Enter your log in details and click Login.
Creating a campaign
On the home page, click the + (Plus) button next to Campaigns. A small drop-down menu will appear, giving you three campaign choices:
- Single - this will allow you to create a regular campaign with individual ads
- Bulk: Search Ads - this creates autogenerated campaigns, ie the campiagn populates itself with ads
- Bulk: Widget Ads - this autogenerates ads for specific placement types, ie the home page or the sidebars
Throughout these examples we will be using placeholder ads to illustrate the steps involved in creating campaigns and ads.
Autogen Campaigns - Bulk: Search Ads
Autogenerated (autogen) campaigns are different in that you only have to set up the campaign, then the CM will populate it with listings from a specific broker or agent ID. We name these using the formula Publication name - Autogen - Broker/Agent ID number, but again, you can choose your own naming convention. Naming these campaigns as 'autogen' lets us know what type of campaign they are when we go back through the CM. Fill out the fields as follows:
- Name: Name of campaign.
- Select Type: This lets you choose whether the ads will be Sponsored or Featured listings.
- For What Site: Select the site the ads will appear on.
- Advertiser: Enter the name of the advertiser.
- Total Budget ($): Enter the budget.
- Pricing: The pricing type for Bulk: Search Ads campaigns is always CPM.
- CPM ($): Select the cost of showing each ad. CPM means that this is the cost for 1,000 displays.
- End: This allows you to select an end date for the campaign. This is an optional field.
- Broker ID: This is where you enter the MLS ID number/code of the broker for the CM to extract listings from.
- Agent ID: Enter the MLS ID number of a specific agent for just that agent's listings to be generated in to the campaign. You can enter both Broker ID and Agent ID, or just one of them.
- Max Num of Listings: Optionally enter a max number of listings. Leaving this field blank means that the number of listings is unlimited.
- Min Price: Optionally select a minimum price, so that only listings above that price are displayed.
- Date Period: If you want to create a campaign that only shows recent listings, selecting a time frame will show the most recent ads within that date period. Leaving it blank will mean that the campaign will not follow a time period.
Click the Create Campaign button. If everything is in order, you will see the screen from the Autogen campaigns, step 2 page (the last page in this document).
Autogen campaigns, step 2
If all fields have been correctly filled out, once you click Create Campaign, you should be taken to a page that looks like the one in the image below. This will show you how many listings have been found using the criteria and the broker ID entered, and what at which Zip codes they are targeted. Click Create Campaign once again to finalize the process.
Need More Help?
If you have additional questions about creating an autogen search campaign, let our support team know at firstname.lastname@example.org.