Your National Association of REALTORS® Edition Placester site includes 3 pages: your listings search page and about page, both of which are created automatically, and a testimonials page that you can add should you choose to use this page template.
The About page meant for adding your agent biography and/or company mission. It will have sample text preloaded you can edit to your liking or replace with your own.
Pro tip: If you don't feel the need to include a general about page, you can use this blank page template for any purpose.
This article will cover how to edit this page, to add text, video, photos, or links.
Editing your About page through the Page Editor
First, you will need to head on over to the Quick Actions and select the Edit About Page link.
This action will redirect you to a page where you can add your personal information for the 'About' page.
Page Editor Key
Here is a key to explain the different editing options within the page editor. Their descriptions are below the image.
1. Slug: The slug is there to show you what the address of the specific page will be. It will change automatically based on the page title. For example, if you change the title from About to About Placester, the URL will change from www.mywebsite.com/about to www.mywebsite.com/about-placester
2. Template: Edit the page template here. The only available template for single property sites is the About page template.
3. Page Title: Edit the title of your page to be displayed at the top of the page here.
4. Page Content: Edit the content of the page here.
When you’re done editing the content of your page, click Save, depending on whether you’d like the page to be published on your site or not.
5. Display Full Width: This feature gives you the option to edit the format of the page. When selected, the page content is extended to the full width of the page. Selecting this feature will eliminate the Get In Touch form and Listings Search feature, within the page (please see screenshots).
The formatting toolbar allows you to make some formatting adjustments within the page content. Here is a key that shows you what each button within the toolbar does.
- HTML: Click here to learn more about inserting HTML
- Formatting: format text as Normal, Header or Quote
- Unordered List: make a bulleted list on the page
- Ordered List: make a numbered list on the page
- Link: add hyperlinked text to your site
- Image: upload an image on the page. Click here to learn more about adding images.
- Video: embed a video within the page. Click here to learn more about embedding videos.
- Adding a Table
Need More Help?
If you have additional questions about creating an About page on yourNational Association of REALTORS® Edition Placester site, let our support team know at firstname.lastname@example.org.